Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mehndi Wishes - Stamp set from StampTV

I had to try a favorite technique again with the Mehndi Wishes stamp set - paper bleaching with clorox.  I also added ink to my cuttlebug Paisley folder to create the DP that I thought coordinated beautifully with the stamp. I did 2 different designs - mostly because I inked on each side of the folder to see how different the effects would be.  I prefer design #1 because after I ran the folder through the cuttlebug, I didn't like the recessed parts being inked, so I flipped the paper over and then lightly added ink (direct to paper) to the raised side.  Following are the items I used to make these cards:
Mehndi Wishes stamp set by Rupha Svede from StampTV
GKD Pure Luxury cardstock: 120# heavy weight in ivory, 80# layering weight in ivory, Black Onyx, and Lipstick Red
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Tim Holtz Distressed ink in Fired Brick
Cuttlebug Paisley embossing folder
Tonic corner punch, and Recollections brads and ebony detail embossing powder


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have given you a Liebster Blog Award! Please visit my blog at: http://cardcraftyclub.blogspot.com/2012/04/v-behaviorurldefaultvmlo.html to learn more! Thanks!!!

CraftyMomFL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CraftyMomFL said...

oops, maybe not - http://cardcraftyclub.blogspot.com/