Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Presents - Card Set

Is there a Crafter's Anonymous Group? I think there should be because card-making, crafting and scrapbooking has become more than my new obsession - I'm hooked - can't pass up a sale on anything crafty and have become a compulsive coupon hoarder and internet surfer looking for those great deals and sales! Decided to make a card set for some good friends for Christmas. Gave me a chance to really play around with my Gina K Designs stamps and stamp kits that I treated myself to for Christmas. I primarily used the Nature's Greetings Stamp Kit and all the lovely stamps, papers and techniques (featured in the DVD that came with the kit), but I also used the "You Go Girl" stamp set - I just love the sayings in there. I will leave you with this quote: "Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of someone else." - Judy Garland Hope you like the card set...





1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

Love all your pretty flower cards! Pretty with great sharp layouts too!